Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How is it that people can be so utterly stupid sometimes?! Ugh. I don't get it! I have done my best to help a friend of mine and I am being ignored. I WANT TO HELP YOU! WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT?! I am willing to do absolutely ANYTHING for you at this point, anything except leave you alone because that's NEVER helpful in situations like this! IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT! What you did was absolutely necessary for the situation! "I didn't have any alternatives—it just got to the point where I had to choose. . . . Sometimes, there isn't any way to compromise." (Thank you, Stephenie Meyer.) I GET that you had to choose! I DON'T CARE that I got the "losing side"! I still want you around, regardless of what you may think about yourself! I AM DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO HELP YOU!!!! And you're not listening! That right there is hurting me more than any other rejection you may or may not inflict upon me! I can't just sit here and know that my best just wasn't good enough for you. You want to stop hurting people? You're hurting me a million times more than is necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment