Friday, February 12, 2010

The Mono Playlist

So, after spending all of Sunday and Monday looking swollen, sleeping a lot, hacking up phlegm, and sounding like a sad Muppet, we went to the doctor's office for a quick look-see. (The phlegm was happening earlier, apparently. All of a sudden it hits me that Kayelee was slightly upset at me because I was snoring at the sleep-over — I only snore when I can't breathe through my nose, so the nasty fluids have been around since Thursday night.) The blood tests went out, the blood tests came back, and now that I'm 18 we have to wait for the doctor to get a hold of ME, not anybody else. (This irritated my mother to no end, which made me giggle to no end.)

While we wait, a selection of music for your enjoyment. This is music I have listened to a lot recently, partially because I have nothing better to do than listen to music and sleep. Some of it is just good old favorites, and some of it's new. Bon musique, I suppose. Er, watch out for language. Maybe I'll put them all up on a playlist and have that going instead of the one I have. . . . . After I sleep.

"Right As Rain" Adele
"Hometown Glory" Adele
"Backlit Medley" After Midnight Project
"Come On Come On" After Midnight Project
"Fighting My Way Back" After Midnight Project
"Masquerade" Ashley Tisdale
"Hot Mess" Ashley Tisdale
"Crank It Up" Ashley Tisdale
"Clumsy Card House" Blue October
"Amazing" Blue October
"Handcuffs" Brand New
"Invisible" Clay Aiken
"Here With Me" Dido
"Dirty Business" The Dresden Dolls
"Missed Me" The Dresden Dolls
"A Sight To Behold" Eisley
"Bleed Like Me" Garbage
"Androgyny" Garbage
"Again" Flyleaf
"Get Stoned" Hinder
"Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know)" Hinder
"Holiday From Real" Jack's Mannequin
"Mixed Tape" Jack's Mannequin
"La La Lie" Jack's Mannequin
"Spinning" Jack's Mannequin
"The Nicest Thing" Kate Nash
"99 Times" Kate Voegele
"Take It Off" Ke$ha
"Hungover" Ke$ha
"Strange Boy" Kerli
"Coocachoo" Kylie Minogue
"Come Into My World" Kylie Minogue
"Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" Lady Gaga
"Monster" Lady Gaga
"Teeth" Lady Gaga
"No Floods" Lady Gaga as her real self, Stefani Germanotta
"Knock 'Em Out" Lily Allen
"Everything's Just Wonderful" Lily Allen
"Smile" Lily Allen
"Nan You're A Window Shopper" Lily Allen
"I Could Say" Lily Allen
"Fuck You" Lily Allen
"Never Gonna Happen" Lily Allen
"Him" Lily Allen
"Kabul Shit" Lily Allen
"Fag Hag" Lily Allen
"Everybody's Changing" Lily Allen, cover of Keane
"Love Me Dead" Ludo
"The Horror of Our Love" Ludo
"Disease" Matchbox Twenty
"Black Wedding" Meg & Dia
"The Last Great Star in Hollywood" Meg & Dia
"Fighting For Nothing" Meg & Dia
"Monster" Meg & Dia
"Sing For Absolution" Muse
"Stockholm Syndrome" Muse
"Hysteria" Muse"
"Butterflies & Hurricanes" Muse
"Undisclosed Desires" Muse
"A Good Idea At The Time" OK Go
"The Saltwater Room" Owl City
"Hello Seattle (Remix)" Owl City
"Brick By Boring Brick" Paramore
"The Only Exception" Paramore
"Where The Lines Overlap" PAramore
"Hallelujah" Paramore
"Bad Influence" P!nk
"Funhouse" P!nk
"God Is A DJ" P!nk
"The Bitter End" Placebo
"Sleeping With Ghosts" Placebo
"Laughing With" Regina Spektor
"Human Of The Year" Regina Spektor
"Dance Anthem of the 80s" Regina Spektor
"Real World '09" Rob Thomas
"Gasoline" Rob Thomas
"Snowblind" Rob Thomas
"Come Round Soon" Sara Bareilles
"White Houses" Vanessa Carlton
"Who's To Say" Vanessa Carlton
"Streets Have No Name" Vanessa Carlton
"Nolita Fairytale" Vanessa Carlton
"Hands On Me" Vanessa Carlton
"Heads Will Roll" Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Phenomena" Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Deja Vu" Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment